Welcome to GreatIndianSaree Store
GreatIndianSaree is the global online store for designer ethnic wear. Our mission is to provide the handpicked designs of wedding sarees, designer anarkalis, lehengas, kurtis from various part of india at the best price. We guarantee 100 % authencity of the product as it is directly sourced from the manufacturer or a licensed agent. The merchandise on our site is exclusive in nature and quantities are often limited, hence we recommend you to shop for whatever you like before it goes off the rack. We have a dedicated GreatIndianSaree blog to provide you to read on the latest fashion trends and keep you close to indian culture and heritage. Satisfied delighted customers is what we believe in.
GreatIndianSaree is the brainchild of a group of enthusiastic and dedicated fashion lovers, created with the intent to offer top-quality fashion at affordable prices. Our customers are treated to a wide range of products from well-established designer brands as well as newer but equally talented designers from all over the country
Cancellation & Returns
PRODUCT RETURN AND REPLACEMENT ACCEPT UNDER FOLLOWING RULES :- Delivered damage and defective product Wrong product delivered Wrong color, Size Part of product missing. PRODUCT RETURN AND REPLACEMENT NOT ACCEPT UNDER FOLLOWING RULES :- Product is washed/damaged/worn Part of missing delivered full product, Products must be in their original condition, Products which were sold as combos/sets are not eligible for return/replacement as individual items. If according to your opinion you don't like the product, this return reason is not acceptable Replacements will be made basis availability of that product on the website In case of damage from your side, this product is non-refundable REFUND POLICY We do not accept self-damaged products -- Because All product is firstly cross verify though quality checkers. In that case, If we found damaged from a customer we can't accept that product for replacement or refund. After you have initiated return request through our website, kindly contact our Customer Support through phone or email. If the mode of payment was Cash on Delivery (COD), Customer Support Team will provide you refund form in which you need to fill your bank account details. We will initiate NEFT bank transfer to your bank account. You may expect to receive a refund amount in 10 days. in case of, Any product you want to return to us, and at your location our return pick up service is not available in any courier partners, At that situation customer is responsible to return the product to our company on our address. Note:- After getting return product to our warehouse, we will charge the courier expense and refund the rest of the amount
GreatIndianSaree is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GreatIndianSaree may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and date of birth.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at GreatIndianSaree01@gmail.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to address line 1.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
GreatIndianSaree is committed to delivering your order with good quality packaging within a given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost. How is the delivery charge calculated for multiple units? The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the programme adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products. Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region. How long does it take for an order to arrive? Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order. What if the product is received in damaged condition? If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 90166-28357 or email us at support@GreatIndianSaree.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you at no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions - sample template
The term 'GreatIndianSaree’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is GreatIndianSaree. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
How to buy product using GreatIndianSaree Wallet? Step 1: While proceeding for payment after adding products to your cart, we have by default selected 'Pay by GreatIndianSaree Wallet' option on the payment page. Step 2: In case you chose to pay by other payment options, you can deselect the 'Pay by GreatIndianSaree Wallet' option on the payment page. Step 3: In case the total amount exceeds GreatIndianSaree Wallet balance, you can pay the remaining amount using any other payment option.
Frequently Asked Questions Is there any expiry date for wallet section? Yes. Wallet Balance is subject to expire. Please go to the 'How to use wallet'. What is GreatIndianSaree Wallet? GreatIndianSaree Wallet enables you to receive promotional credit and refunds. You may select GreatIndianSaree Wallet as the mode of payment while placing your Order, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your Wallet balance. The option of payment via GreatIndianSaree Wallet will be available on the 'Payment Method' page of the checkout process. You can check the balance of your GreatIndianSaree wallet by:
• Login in to your GreatIndianSaree account • Go to the 'My Wallet' section
How can I sign up for GreatIndianSaree Wallet?Every registered user has a GreatIndianSaree Wallet account. There is no separate sign up for the Wallet. In case you are not a registered GreatIndianSaree user, please register and start using GreatIndianSaree Wallet.How can I put money into my GreatIndianSaree Wallet? When you cancel or return a product the refund money is transferred to the GreatIndianSaree Wallet to provide convenience for your next purchase. Directly transferring money to GreatIndianSaree Wallet account is not permitted. How do I use money present in GreatIndianSaree Wallet? You can use money present in your GreatIndianSaree Wallet account to make payments while purchasing from GreatIndianSaree. On the checkout page you will see GreatIndianSaree Wallet payment option selected by default, although you can choose to continue with other payment modes.There is not enough money in my GreatIndianSaree Wallet for making a purchase. What do I do?You can pay for your order either fully or partially by GreatIndianSaree Wallet. Any amount left after using GreatIndianSaree Wallet can be paid using other payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.Is there any expiry to the balance present in my GreatIndianSaree Wallet? 'My Cash' money present in your GreatIndianSaree Wallet account expires after one year. ‘Loyalty' money is subject to expiry at either 15th February or 15th August of every year. To check when your Loyalty Money expires, visit 'My Wallet' section in your GreatIndianSaree account.How can I check the balance present in my GreatIndianSaree Wallet? Log-in to your GreatIndianSaree account and select ‘My Wallet’ tab. You can check your balance and transaction history under the same tab. Can I transfer the balance in my GreatIndianSaree Wallet balance to another user? Balance from one account cannot be transferred to another / Your GreatIndianSaree Wallet balance is non-transferable.Can I delete my GreatIndianSaree Wallet?GreatIndianSaree Wallet account cannot be deleted. You may choose not to use it. Terms and Conditions:
• GreatIndianSaree Wallet is an instrument to park money in your GreatIndianSaree Account as a prepaid balance, and can be used only for purchases from GreatIndianSaree.com
• Balance in GreatIndianSaree Wallet doesn't bear interest.
• 'My Cash' part of your GreatIndianSaree wallet post a cancelled or returned order can be refunded into the same card/account used for making the payment at the time of prepaid orders. In case of COD orders, we require you to fill a form with the necessary bank account details.
• 'My Cash' part of your wallet expires after one year.
• 'Loyalty Money' amount credited in your GreatIndianSaree Wallet in connection with GreatIndianSaree's marketing campaigns is non-refundable and shall expire as per applicable terms.